Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

I enjoy the super bowl. Todays game is between the new england Patriots and the New York Giants. As many of you know. The Patriots have had an amazing season 18-0 for those of you who don't know that's 18 wins and 0 losses.... which just doesn't happen. The Giants started out 0-2 then won 6 strait. They were a wild card and played 3 good playoff games to get into the super bowl. I would like to see the Giants win, and so far (half time) they have played a really good game. This could be Eli's tipping point to where he starts to be a great quarterback. My prediction is this... 27-24 Giants win in a last minute field goal.
I also enjoy mythbusters. Today was a mythbusters marathon. So I got to watch a couple episodes of that. Pretty much I love the Discovery, and History Channel. When I watch TV those are the channels I flip between. My other favorite shows include... Dirty Jobs, Histories Mysteries, Gangland, and Man vs. Wild. And to all you people who say Bear is a fake, I say to you you have never seen the show. Even if Bear slept in a 5 star hotel every night he was supposed to be in the wild, he would still be a bad ass. Tell me how many of you have bitten the heads off live frogs before you ate them, cut open a dead camel and drank the fluids inside it's stomach before eating a raw slab of its fat, had a raw goat testicles, the chunk of zebra the lions left, grubs, live salmon, lets not forget squeezing the fluids from elephant poo... countless things you would never do. So lets not hate on Bear too much.

3 comments:

xaque said...

Wow that was a good prediction. You are my bear.

MilanManet said...

the format of your blog is strangely familiar...

xaque said...

Wow! A new post! I really liked this one better than the last...