Monday, January 14, 2008

American Gladiator

So as I was doing my homework listening to Beethoven when I realized American Gladiator was on. American Gladiator was one of the greatest shows of the 90s so of course I was thrilled when I heard they were making a new season. I watched it and it was pretty good. The Gladiators are freaken huge and they kept the games pretty much the same. They made a few minor adjustments but the integrity of the game is the same. My favorite Gladiator is Justice he's 6'8" 290 lbs and just a awesome looking guyTitan looks just like a beefed up Ken dollWolf is insaneAs for the course, the Eliminator is awesome. The mens Pyramid is still my favorite just cuz they dominate people. Anyway it's a good show, maybe not as good as the original, but it's good. If you get a chance you should take a look at it.

2 comments:

BkGrl said...

I think you left out a good half of the gladiators... The women! Check out "Fury" below. Any woman with biceps larger than your average football player has my respect.

http://www.nbc.com/American_Gladiators/images/photos/scet/1457/Fury_007.jpg

rubi said...

hi caca!